Garfield Ridge Stars & Stripes 5K Race
JUNE 27, 2020 - Cancelled due to COVID-19
Due to concerns related to the spread of the Coronavirus, the Garfield Ridge Stars and Stripes 5K Run scheduled for June 27th has been cancelled.
Many of the race entry funds we've already received have gone to securing resources, contracts, and to pay other fees incurred in preparation for another great race.. We have a no refund policy. However, in light of the unique circumstances we wanted to offer you the following options to pick from. You have until May 15th to make your decision. If you do not select an option, your registration fee will be donated (Option 2).
Option 1: Defer my race entry to the 2021 race.
Option 2: Donate my already paid registration fee.
We would be delighted if you are willing to donate your already paid registration fee to support TRI-BUILDERS. To make your selection please visit: